Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.937 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,750 ₦ (E£ 188) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)