Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.597 NGN / KES
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 341,014 ₦ (Shilling94,800) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)