Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.656 NGN / MVR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,210,157 ₦ (106,997 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)