Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.504 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 743,780 ₦ ($U64,655) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 671,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)