Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.457 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 99,788 ₦ (1,103TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (39 minutes ago)