Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.355 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,983 ₦ (€1,631) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)