Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.101 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,940 ₦ (€2,446) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 857,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (32 minutes ago)