Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,451 ₦ (€1,633) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)