Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,948 ₦ (€1,034) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)