Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.680 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,025 ₦ (29 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)