Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,432,402 ₦ (4,763,260 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)