Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02648 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 107,734 ₦ (Rp 4,067,786) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)