Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02584 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 108,275 ₦ (Rp 4,189,833) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)