Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 64,760 ₦ (Rp 2,739,258) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)