Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.067 NGN / BYN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 306,548 ₦ (1,630 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)