Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.983 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 276,002 ₦ (1,542 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)