Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.451 NGN / THB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 188,933 ₦ (16,499 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 176,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)