Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.931 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 100,409 ₦ (11,243 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)