Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.736 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 447,140 ₦ (руб 77,952) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)