Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.155 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 563,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 524,186 ₦ (руб 85,169) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)