Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 345,320 ₦ (₨72,641) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)