Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 273,446 ₦ (₨56,773) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)