Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.420 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 906,801 ₦ (R$ 8,854) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)