Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.479 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 935,422 ₦ (R$ 9,797) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)