Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.142 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 721,895 ₦ (R$ 6,554) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 595,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)