Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.351 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 325,819 ₦ (24,404₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)