Cost of living comparison between Luoyang, China and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.971 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,667 ₦ (元9,576) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)