Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.784 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 328,678 ₦ (元7,179) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)