Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.941 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 285,908 ₦ (元5,300) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)