Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.654 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 75,853 ₦ (5,555₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)