Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.279 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 364,204 ₦ (₨68,991) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)