Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.879 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 301,291 ₦ (Php43,801) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)