Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.123 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 270,663 ₦ (Php38,000) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)