Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25651 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 144% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,760,489 ₦ (18,558,350 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)