Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.277 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 285,309 ₦ (3,599 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)