Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.345 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 284,985 ₦ (3,592 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)