Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,232,269 ₦ (€5,051) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)