Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,784,001 ₦ (€4,946) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)