Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.631 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,234 ₦ (Mex$ 24,157) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 450,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (42 minutes ago)