Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 884,945 ₦ (1,394,085 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 568,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)