Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 59% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 848,401 ₦ (1,254,121 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)