Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 744,811 ₦ (1,214,230 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)