Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 60% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 953,838 ₦ (1,438,834 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 596,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (38 minutes ago)