Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,060 ₦ ($1,480) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)