Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.908 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 61% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,044 ₦ (3,168 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)