Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.150 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 55% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,288 ₦ (4,319 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)