Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.845 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,942 ₦ (2,679 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)