Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.096 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,632 ₦ (4,119 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (19 minutes ago)