Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.043 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 409,309 ₦ (元7,574) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)