Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.568 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 470,356 ₦ (元8,781) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)