Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / CRC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,926,051 ₦ (₡ 3,513,452) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)