Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,780 ₦ (€1,198) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)