Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.769 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,585,750 ₦ (€3,614) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)