Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.820 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,381 ₦ (€1,052) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)