Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,434 ₦ (€1,378) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)