Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.028 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,665,893 ₦ (€3,812) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (31 minutes ago)