Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.050 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 348,791 ₦ (S/. 3,873) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €350 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)