Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.250 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,131,896 ₦ (S/. 10,174) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 864,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)