Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,615 ₦ (2,010,199 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 957,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)