Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43814 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 313,133 ₦ (714,690 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)