Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,408,923 ₦ (€7,128) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)