Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 53% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,391,500 ₦ (4,706,532 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)