Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,466,115 ₦ (7,050,723 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)