Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 55% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,624,593 ₦ (6,933,200 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)