Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.512 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,559,176 ₦ (4,994,700 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)