Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 62% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,735,025 ₦ (7,406,989 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)