Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,100 ₦ (Php887) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)