Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.187 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,801,979 ₦ (€4,199) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)