Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,141 ₦ (€1,772) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)