Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,583,459 ₦ (€3,570) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)