Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,281,151 ₦ (€3,044) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 937,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)