Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,282,215 ₦ (€3,038) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 931,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)