Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,360,267 ₦ (€3,249) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 873,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)