Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / PAB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,560 ₦ (1,534 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)