Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.324 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 205,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 192,499 ₦ (RD$ 26,283) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)