Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 477,708 ₦ (€1,421) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)