Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,035 ₦ (€7,287) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)