Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,682,949 ₦ (€7,896) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)