Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,908,713 ₦ (€4,606) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)