Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.797 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,121 ₦ (6,014 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)