Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.920 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,585 ₦ ($b8,898) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)