Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.850 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,208 ₦ ($b12,218) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)