Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,861 ₦ ($1,440) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)