Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.658 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,224 ₦ (L 30,548) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)