Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.281 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,106 ₦ (¥606,289) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)