Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1030.015 NGN / KWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,852,961 ₦ (Dinar 2,770) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)