Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.142 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 278,751 ₦ (元6,041) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)